Getting ready for winter

It's that time, preparing for the cold season. I have been working around the house, sealing cracks in the foundation, weatherproofing windows and doors, and stacking wood. We have oil, and last year with cost on the rise, we decided to put in a wood burning stove to keep the cost down. It worked out keeping the cost down.......but I really hate stacking wood. I just don't have the time.

Maybe I convince my wife of a alternative. Pexheat.com offers radiant floor heating. My selling pitch to her will be "Nice warm toes as you walk barefoot on our hardwood floors to make some hot chocolate for our kid that's out playing in the snow." If that doesn't work then I'll show her the Pexheat.com website of there recession busting translucent tubing. Tubing that will keep cost down on installation.

For more information go to Pexheat.com