Moving to RI

Thanks for the article from Isaiah Gaines

Mom and I were thinking that pawtucket clear 4g would be a good option for her since she was constantly shuffling between her main house and the beach house. I hated to see her paying for two internet connections when she was only at one or the other and I knew there had to be a better way. She’s always online shopping or looking at my sister’s mommy blog and whatnot so she needed a reliable way to stay in touch. She’s not the most technologically advanced person on the planet but she does know how to surf the internet with the best of them and it makes her happy so you know, why would I take that away from her? I love my mom to death and I’m so thankful she knows how to email so I don’t have to call all the time – my boss would freak out if he constantly saw me on all types of personal phone calls, you know? This is the best of both worlds if you ask me!