Fitness challenge

I recently been trying to get back to working out. While searching for fitness social sites, I came across a site called bodyrock.tv not really a social site, but is worth looking at.

I like the style of the workouts. They challenge you to do the workout and record your time, or using a interval timer record how many reps in the giving time.

One thing I like is them pushing proper eating, that's my biggest down fall. I don't eat breakfast, don't drink water, or milk. It's basically coffee and coke for me. I really want to change that.

The Hardest part about that is, I don't do the shopping or the meal planning. I can't really expect my wife to just make me my own special meals. This will have to be done gradually. I can make my own meals, just need the recipes, which you can find on the site.

Check it out.....
Become a Body Rocker!!!!
Bodyrock.tv


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone