And in this corner!












And in this corner!


If any of you have read my, Myspace blogs, then you know I like to make you laugh. This blog will be taken over for some of my post on Myspace. Due to some issues I'm having with them. Tom and I need to get in the ring! Duke it out like Ricky Hatton, and Paullie Malignaggi, or Hector and Tony the Tiger!!!



Boxing Tickets

On the picture on the left you can see Hector trying to execute an armbar. A submission move that he has mastered. From the picture you may think Tony may have the weight advantage but when infact Hector is double Tonys weight.
Ofcourse It's not to late for resevations at the MGM Grand for the Hatton vs Malignaggi.
You can get Hospitality tickects from worldwidesportstravel.com. Get your friend two tickets for their birthday. Just make sure it's a friends that is going use the second ticket on taken you, and not another friend!