Hector, a hunting dog?


A few years back,I was looking for a cheap hobby, that I could bring Hector along with me. Once I tried metal detecting. I never found that rare coin that was going to make me and Hector rich. It was fun, not so much when Hector chose to walk on the other side of the tree, resulting in a tangle leash like web. I think it could of been a great hobby for us both, with a little practice. I remember, if I started digging a hole he would jump right in and start digging. I thought it was amazing.


Now comeing across a website called Coin Roll Hunt, Hector and I are back at it again! Searching for that lucky coin. I'm not a coin expert so, maybe we found it and just didn't realize it? Now that I found this well layed out site, with plenty of tips, I will be more informed, and will know what to look for. This time I'm not buying a metal detector, I'm going to start my search, around the house, places like couch cushions, junk drawers, coin rolls, on top of the dryer!


I'll let you know if I find anything!!!