Hectors back and styling!

It's has been awhile, hopefully Hector still has his screaming fans!




How has he been, well he has put on some weight, "muscles" he says, and I can't argue with him. Bullies are stuborn, and people argueing with their pets, is weird. I know, I know, so is having a blog for your pet, and actually blogging for him, but you love it! So I'm really feeding your addiction, not mine......

sunglasses


Here he is, after return from the mall, in search of some stylish sunglasses. He's going for the Arnold Schwarzenegger look. What do you think, did he pull it off? I know many people who run in terror when he's wearing these Armour Avenger Sunglasses. I find it funny because he's so loveable, they just need to give him a chance.



Hector wants to share this buyers guide for sunglasses!



With the economy the way it is even Hector is sniffin out the best deals on Armour Avenger Sunglasses. I guess he's growing up, be the big brother, putting Robbies needs, and wants, before his. I think it's been over a month since he has had a bullie stick. I'll have to take him to the dog.



Hope you enjoyed thanks for reading!



Now go shop!