I guess I'm it? (I've been tagged)



I was tagged a few days ago by Delaney, so hope there's no time expectency on this. This is going to be tough, six unspectular things about myself. I didn't see any fine print about being honest, LOL. The rules are listed below.


Meme Terms and Conditions:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. List six unspectacular things about you.
4. Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.


unspetacular thing about me......

#1. I can be comical to the point of anoying. Ask my wife!!!
#2. I have a cafeane (coffea) addiction, I wish I could get a I.V. and wheel it around with me all day.
#3. I have trouble saying certain words like Litterally, and parcular.

need a brake..................( drinking coffea )
OK I,m back : )

#4. I lack alot of blogging skills, but am very proud of how far I have came.

Getting help (asking wife)

#5. I never finish what I start. (I don't agree, I start and fish plenty of things EVERDAY! what? ah brushing my teeth, showering, getting changed, ect....)
#6. Stuborn (Me and Hector!)

Now to tag six people RUuun!!!!!

1. Terrierlover
2. Roxxymetal
3. Suburban matron
4. Steph
5. Fracas
6. Strawberry