Christmas day

Hope everyone, enjoyed their Christmas!

The start of ours was pretty good, but it had a not so great ending. I set up our video camera on our tripod hoping to catch his reaction in the morning. He was happy but wasn't esstatic. He is only two, well almost three. His favorite gift, I'd say is the trampoleane from gee gee. Gee gee is grandmother, Brandon her first grandson started it.

Dinner was great! Roast beef, the best ever, and I'm not just saying that. I will say next year I'm making sure I bring Eggnog, and some Kahlua! Who doesn't have that......

After our nap, we headed to Aunt Nancys. Where their was Eggnog and desert. Robbie was having a ball playing, with all the kids. I wanted to get out of their kind of earlie because I had to work the next day. Around 8:30 We were getting ready to go, when Robbie reached under a recliner chair to get a ball. The person in the chair didn't know and leaned forward and squished his finger. So to the E.R. we went. We wouldn't of rushed right their, but his nail was completely off.

He was a tough bugga. He stopped crying before we got to the hospital. He played in the waiting room. Had X-rays did surprisingly well. All that with crying, but unfortunately the doctor said he had to put the nail back under the skin, or their a chance the canal the nail grows out of may start to close, and the new nail would be diformed. So they novacained him. My wife and I had to hold him while he pulled the nail off, and put it back. This was hard for me to dom but I knew it had to get done.

So that was my Christmas