Music Monday ( Metallica )

Music Monday

Metallica
Brocken, Beat & Scarred
But from Metallica - Death Magnetic - Broken, Beat & Scarred




Todays Music Monday, is brought to you by Ticket Solutions!

Having trouble getting tickets to that sold out concert? Have you tried all your local Ticket dealers? How about Ebay or Craigslist? Do't give up, and don't pay those ridiculous prices that scalpers try to get. Give Ticket Solutions a try! They specialize in those hard to get, sold out events. Which is why I picked Metallica as this weeks Music Monday.

Speaking of Metallica, they where my first concert I ever went too. I didn't but my tickets from Ticket Solutions, because their in the United Kingdom, but i do remember they were tough to get. If your a huge fan that likes to travel, just to hear them play Live, then bookmark their site. The United Kingdom is a great Tourist place.