Pictures with Santa : )



Last Friday, we went to get pictures with Santa. The Family went, even the dog! I got a invite from our friend Moe. Her work (which is a photography school) was doing a charity event. I know we would of, ended up going to the mall, I figured, I'd rather see the money going for a good cause. PLUS pets were welcomed!!!

Hector ofcourse stole the spotlight. First let me say, if I known that the floors were all going to be hardwood, I would of trimmed his nails. We have hardwood floors and he was fine on ours, but theirs, had bright lights, and were probabley just waxed. What happened? He decided he wasn't going to walk, so I had to carry him around. Which drew more attention then, just having a dog there.

It all worked out, and I had fun!
These are copyrighted, and I asked to be able to show them.