Oh Christmas tree (please don't fall off)

Hey Everybody : )
I have a video for you today!!! I captured it on my cell phone, I mean smartphone. It's the Samsung Instinct, just incase you were wondering. Back to the video, It's a real short clip, but before I let you see it, let me tell you about our weekend after Thanksgiving.

We went to cut down our Christmas tree, with our friends Aaron and Kathleen. We try to go with them every year, there so much fun. This year the selection was very scarce. I guess Christmas trees are a tastey treat for Deer. My favorite part of the day was Robbie saying he didn't want the tree we picked. I ask him what one he wanted, and he pointed to this huge tree, I don't even think it was a pine tree.

On the way home, my wife ask what happens if a Christmas tree falls off someones car and we hit. It be their fault I replied not knowing what she was refering to. (I like to sleep while I'm not driving) She then pointed it out.......