New years resolution! (Tagged)

Delaney, you are tagged!
Happy New Year

Rules:
1. Tag one or two people
( someone you think will pass it along )
2. Post Hectors photo
( just copy and paste the code )
3. Come leave a coment on my blog and on
http://cassidy0n.blogspot.com/




My New years Resolution, I have to many to list (LOL)
I would like to buckle down and get this blog of the ground.
So any tips are welcomed. some things I need address for this to happen are, Blog more frequently, comment more on the blogs I read, find more blogs that i like to read : )
Hopefully this post will help me find those blogs
My main Resolution is going to get in better shape. Last Christmas i got my wife the wii fit, and I was using it almost everyday, and people actually were asking if I was working out. I'm not sure why I stopped, but It's that time to start up again! With Hector as my trainer I will be in my best shape ever!!!